Tuesday, December 18, 2012

BRAND'S® InnerShine® Christmas Gift Pack!

[Sponsored]

Hi sweethearts!!!
How have you been these days??
I'm not going to beat around the bush cause I wanna share this with you ASAP!
(This & a gazillion photos I took of myself heh)

I wanna share with you something that will add brightness to your day and let your radiance shine through!
PRESENTING........
.
.
.
.
.
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
I'm having fun doing this HAHA
.
.
.
.
.
THE
BRAND’S® InnerShine® Christmas Gift Pack
This Gift Pack is exclusively designed for Christmas!
Doesn't it suit the Christmas theme so so well?!

  There's a ribbon tying it up
& a little card to write the 'To:' and 'From:'!
 

I love Christmas!!!!!!
& now I won't have a headache wondering what to get for all the gift exchanges anymore!
This is the ideal gift!
Can also get it for your parents, grandparents, aunts etc, I'm sure they will be really happy too!

Already packed with so much prettiness and it's super affordable!
Retailing for $8.90 only!
Below the gift exchange minimum budget? GET TWO.
HAHAHAHA
  It is also exclusively available at Watsons & Guardian!
So convenient!

I'm sure whoever that gets it will love it!
Esp the ladies!
Why?
Because of the benefits it brings us! Duh~
It combines beauty and health together, I'm sure all you girls will like that right?

What is this BRAND'S® InnerShine® Christmas Gift Pack exactly??
 IT CONTAINS: 
2 bottles of BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence (42ml)
AND 1 bottle of BRAND’S® InnerShine® Prune Essence (42ml)
BRAND’S® InnerShine® Berry Essence – Add brightness to your day 
  • Contains 7 types of premium berries specially selected from Europe & America – Blueberry, chokeberry, cranberry, blackcurrant, acaiberry, elderberry and strawberry.
  • Combination of 7 berries is an excellent source of anti-oxidants, which neutralizes harmful free radicals in the body and prevents degeneration of eye cells.
  • Contains Zinc, and is fortified with Vitamin A, C & E, providing the required nutrients to benefit eye health.
  • No artificial colouring and preservatives. 

BRAND’S® InnerShine® Prune Essence – Let your radiance shine through
  • Made from premium quality California prunes
  • Rich in dietary fibre from prune pulp and skin to promote regular bowel movement, prebiotics (Oligofructose and Inulin) to encourage growth of friendly gut bacteria and Vitamin C to maintain skin elasticity and radiance.
  • Also contains pomegranate, a good source of anti-oxidants, to protect cells from harmful free radicals in the body.
  •  Specially formulated to enhance overall inner well-being through the promotion of intestinal health, which in turn translates to clear, radiant skin.
  •  No added sugar, colouring or preservatives.
Yup, above are the details of the two essences!
 & here are pictures of what's inside!

(hehe surprise appearance! Dale was brought back all the way from London by Dephanie! Thanks!!)

I personally had it before and I love the taste!
Considering I don't like berries at all hahaha

-sidetrack-
& if you don't already know, I drink BRAND'S Chicken Essence every single time before exams!
Or just when I feel like it hahaha
My family just stocked up on that!!! ^^
With the BRAND'S® InnerShine® Christmas Gift Pack hehe.

I'm so so so excited for Christmas!
ARE YOU??
If you are not excited yet, THIS WILL MAKE YOU EXCITED!
(Or so I hope hahaha)

I WILL BE GIVING AWAY 
THIS BRAND'S® InnerShine® CHRISTMAS GIFT PACK!!!

create animated gif
(Pardon the annoying GIF. My arms are getting tired just looking at this..)

Well, easyyyyyyyyy way to win this pack!
 Comment below why you want it!
(Will be a NuffnangX conversation, leave your email so I can contact you if you win!)

 Also, do like the BRAND'S® InnerShine® Facebook Page for more updates, promotions, giveaways and fun activities HERE: http://www.fb.com/BrandsInnerShineSG
  Hehe first ever giveaway here!
I hope the response is good.....
*Ending next week 23rd Dec 2012!

& love y'all for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!