Monday, August 13, 2012

So let's set the world on fire / We can burn brighter / than the sun

make a gif

Chalet the past two days with Leslie & his secondary school clique!

Was lots of fun and laughter!! Met them like two years ago on 7th Aug HAHA i remember so clearly because it was Franky's birthday! & also cause i have a super-ultra-mega-awesome memory!!!! I keedz. Leslie & I went cycling at ECP(hereeee) and went for dinner w them at Marina Square! Anyway, 2 years since i met them, & seriously i talk a lot now i'm feeling bad about it hahaha. The first time i was just like following ah les around ha-ha-ha #awkwardturtlemuch. But i like them hehe, they are funny and fun to be with! ++ they are all so nice (: I have such limited vocab sigh..

This was with them two years back LOL i was so awkward and i still did that face(it was the last of 5 shots)...so embarrassed after that but i think nobody cares so actually it doesnt really matter hehe.

#notetoself scan in the polaroids!!

Starting the fireeee & cooking!

More photos!

& they were having pillow fights! HAHA
I like seeing friends do this albeit a little violent!!! 
Celebrated Yih Loong's birthday as well! 
We surprised him aft a pillow fight, hahaha
& their tradition, cake smashing!!!
Video here hahahaha #FBfriendsonly
 

Why oh why stupid fringe.......

& the last picture is humongous(and not properly aligned) because i like it when my eyes are smiley hehehe #buaypaiseh. At least i'm honest okay!!!!!! 

So went back home and ohmygosh, this Leslie didn't let me sleep & kept talking to me for the whole time from Pasir Ris till Clementi. HAHA met his parents for dinner etc etc and they got me a bag from Bkk! I really like spending time w my boy and of course, his family & his friends!! I look through old photos and i cant help smiling cause how can anybody be so perfect for me :') I'm so cheesy but i can't help it guyssss. Every single time he goes back in to camp i tear a little it is so redundant!! But i really like army, it is such an experience for the both of us and i cant wait for the future (:

Sayonara!!!!
(I'm taking Japanese language for one of my mods!!!)