Friday, January 07, 2011

LAST YEAR.

Photobucket
I guess i should quickly sum up my 2010,

instead of just saying i wanna sum it up(LIKE LAST YEAR).
Edit/ Okay i wanted to really sum it up short & sweet but im naggy like that, pardon me! There's still lotsa stuff but imma really forgetful+lazy girl. BTW, there are links to certain posts!

Good memories & 2010 might have just been my best year:D
Photobucket
Started the year with a bang & really gross hair(and certain people *winks at J7),
& spamming random posts every other day,
talking about Nan Hua & dearest Mr Foo(I knw its Dr.),
dealt with the whole no more maid saga really badly,

had my first day of school being a KAIROS!
Hahaha spelt Kairos as Khairos the first time..
Got sorted into groups & Group 1 was mega awesome :D
Had the Art session & it was also the first time i kinda talked to my boy!!:D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Many outings with Kairos - Henderson Waves, Sentosa, etc..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It's kinda the second best thing that happened to me this year!
I mean, its not all bad i guess!
At least i have decent grades now & im more hardworking!
Thought about it being the best thing that happened this year during the first half of this year, but nope it isnt!!!!!
Best thing that ever happened to me this year was my boyyy!
Srsly, i cannot be more thankful! :D
I love you so so so much(L)
Photobucket

Also i had the best MG everrrrr --MG34!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
& an awesome class 10S11!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Super cooperative + fun & spent most of my time with Claire, *hugsssss!

Had a great CNY with the family, underwater photos & a pretty spiral staircase!
An amazing discovery(coupled with my Chinese results + Pat's birthday cause i love blogging in chunks-k not really actually),
Photobucket
& i disappeared for abit cause i was actually busy studying.
I posted using mobile blogger & it was all without peeeeeektures!

Few special memories!

Mothers Day!(i think its supa touching k!)
Class turned Clique outing! Good day really :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Outings during June with Kairosgang! 1. 2.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Stayed at RWS thrice!
First & second with the family & third with K+2!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
& MBS 3 times a week i must have gone mad.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
+ had the time of our lifes at USS!

Superb photos, fantabulous rides!!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Greaaaaaaat 9th of August - school & w J7+Leslie+his friends!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nearly my entire August summed up, great!!!!

************MANY STARS CAUSE ITS THE BEST DAY EVA.

MY AWESOME 2ND OCTOBER!!!
I LOVE MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY:D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then bawling my eyes out during the J2 Farewell thanks to Mag & Melody!
Photobucket
101010 with the girls!
Photobucket

& in the next few photos.....

FIRST Deepavali!!
First Synthetic Iceskating experience which was near horrid if not for the awesome company,
first successful kiteflying session,
first ever work experience that does not involve working under the family(okay my grandaunt works for Veit somehow..),
first time i donated blood(okay actually second or third? I dont rmb!),
first wedding i've attended in the extended family(followed by the second 7mths later?),
& etc!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PROM +++ stayover at chalet w S09 clique!

Photobucket

Chalet with bb's sec sch clique!

Photobucket

***A POST THAT EVERYBODY SHOULD READ.

& yadayadayada recent entries so i wont post again!
THENNNNN my last day of this wonderful year:D

Photobucket

Special days spent with J7, countless S09 clique outings, memorable times with K+2, shopping with the MG girls, having 10S11 class gatherings, having my family by me & doing many awesome things with the boy just made my year MORE THAN PERFECT!!!!

& i just had to add these photos in again!
Preethi, Rebekah + Shaff & our mad camwhoring on the steps!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket