Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekends.

Hi sweethearts!!

Before I head into my lovely weekend, I HAVE TO COMPLAIN.
Acting like a grouch but seriously, not even one week into my holidays 
and I have to choose my mods and such alrrrr:(
What a bummer.

But still, I haven't done much of research cause I've been playing!!
Jump jump jump*

So on Friday, the boy is finally back!!!
 Scheduled for 7pm++ and it was delayed till 9pm++!
Thank goodness for the flight status on the Changi website I was able to head down to the airport 
and say hi to his family once they touched down!
Just nice!

Was with Corrine earlier in the day, love impromptu meetups!
She came over for lunch and we rushed like mad bitches to Holland V.
Had to meet a buyer before we could enjoy our icecream at Cold Rock!
Roamed around a little and I got my family + Leslie's family some Plain Vanilla Cupcakes!
Delish!!!!

Sidetrack:
JUST LAST NIGHT, my family finished the cupcakes and left one for me.
So I opened the already half opened box 
AND CAUGHT A LIZARD EATING MY CUPCAKE.
Damn you stinky lizard, damn you!!!!!!!
It was staring back at me damnnnnnnnn.
So I quickly shut it and yelled for my mum who just opened the box and said 'There's no lizard here!'
DAMNIT I KNOW WHAT I SAW HAHAHA
She shook the box and wala, a lizard flew out.
Omg I was in such shock, really hate lizards. Please get out of my house?
Sigh my cupcake.

-Okay end of rant HAHA-

Aft they touchdown, we headed to his place & his mum made dinner!
They brought duck tongue alllll the way back from Taiwan!
 I had a really visual image thanks to his sister so I only had oneee.
She found the duck's windpipe and kept blowing air out of it LOL
Stayed over & that was my Fridayyyy~

Saturday we met up with Corrine, Jessie, Dengyang & Christopher!
Here are the three photos we took that night!
 ONLY THREE.

 
 Didn't even touch up on the photos cause it's all so blurry etc hehe.

Yup, steamboat at Jessie's followed by stayover at Dengyang's!
Jessie's brother was super friendly and he played cards w us + sent us to Dy's after that!
HIS LORRY IS THE HIGHLIGHT PLZ.
Our first ride on a lorry hahahaha.
He was super fast and while I worry for my life, I was having fun.
Cheap thrillsxz!

Activities in between, we left DY's house Sunday mid afternoon
& i finally got home aft 3d2n!
A little homesick but I wanna superglue to Leslie all day long~~ HAHA

&&& guess what?
RIGHT AFT I GOT HOME, SHOWERED ETC ETC.
Within an hour, I LEFT HOME AGAINNNNN.
Went to meet Leslie's erjie Sylvia for some shopping!
Hehe was damn fun plz!
Got me a pretty dress and her a pretty top at this secret shop i'm not sharing HAHA
This secret shop has like new arrivals on Tues/Fri and they are having sales now!
Gng back there soon i hope, with his mum!
#loveshopping

& after that I went over to Leslie's place as Sylvia's friend and not his girlfriend.
HAHA we amuse ourselves.

& well, Saturday was our 27th monthsary!
I look forward to the 8th every month, as I mentioned before, because I feel that we should celebrate us together and stuff like that! It reminds us of how we are as a couple and according to Leslie, part of it includes that he can reflect on how he has been treating me and how he can be a better boyfriend hehe sweetpie :') But I like us the way we are already, & the fact that we both love money more than each other... results of high stakes in banluk on Saturday. HEHE i kid. 

Toodles folks! Keep tracking x