Monday, October 22, 2012

3am.

It's 3am now and i'm barely awake with backaches from sitting in front of the laptop for 3 hours straight working on my Japanese Studies group project. WELL, at least i'm done now so no negative energy here! Got to wake up later to deal with another essay, a tutorial and two quizzes though. WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO STRESS. Heh, i've always felt that instead of wasting time telling people you're stressed or what not, why not spend this time doing something about it! Right? Positive thinking~ positive thinking~ *does finger tingling action

Well, tonight i'm just feeling exceptionally blessed. Or rather, i get that feeling everyday it doesn't even make sense. Well, of course i would want more out of life(who doesn't?) but it's definitely not a need!

Here's how i celebrated my 20th birthday! In no order though.
 Weeting, Me & Eunice! + Siewying(photo in phone & lazy to upload hehe)
The two of them really surprised me!! I wasn't expecting a balloon-birthday in school but i got em! I love balloon-birthdays since forever and all 3 years in PJ i had balloons! But the balloons are not the point here hehe. My wonderful friends are! I wasn't suspicious at all! Thank goodness for them. Without them, I would not have such a fun and fulfilling uni life thus far! In my opinion, my life now is fun and fulfilling okay!! I'm glad i got to know them better after JC! It's like seeing them every week makes my week so much better! I rmb once we sat in the library for a few hours analysing ahem and laughing all day long, tiring but fun!
HAHA why do i have such cute friends

 These two are the champions!!!!!!! HAHA Claire texted Leslie to ask for my address and told him that she's 'an anonymous stalker of Charlene's' hahahaha he asked me if he can give this 'auntie' my address and im like 'HOW CAN ANYHOW GIVE?!'. But he did and turns out that it's my lovely buddiessssss Claire & Xiangliang! Hehe the both of you are so sweet! I was lying in my bed, just woke up an hour or so before my lecture & my grandma let them into the house!!!! They came into my room and i was like 'shittt i haven't even brush my teeth!!!'. Madness seriously. HAHA But such a wonderful surprise also!! I'm so glad to see themmmm, i miss them so much and it feels so different to be without them in school, sigh sigh. Anyway, thank you two hehe & i love that picture of me up there ^ so preetz HAHA

 Hoho yes, my ootd when i went to meet Leon, Zhanlun & Kiansiang for dinner(& yes, no photos with them)! & I'm considering it to be a birthday thing hehe they treated me to dinner and we had lunch after! Long time since i've hung out with them but it still feels comfortable! To me, at least. Maybe they think otherwise *narrows eyes HAHA Their antics are forever the same! Ignoring my existence and just basically bullying me >:( I'm glad to have known them in JC and like I still think they are really nice despite all the mean things they say. I THINK IM OBLIVIOUS TO THEIR HATE SOMEONE SAVE ME. HAHAHAHA anyway, yes, thank you guyssss and we must meet up again okay! Although it's always like a few months or so before we meet. Thank goodness there's twitter and all forms of social networks etc.

&& say hi to my pretty friendsxzxz Amelia, Fiona, Debbie & Wanlin
HAHA we had dinner at Paradise Dynasty and there was a cockroach before i came! Tradition for the rest to arrive to deal with the card + surprise before the birthday girl/guy came! & yesssss, our guy Kelvin is missing! He's out sailing for 3 months i hope we remember his face:( Anyway, it's always awesome to meet them cause we can talk about the funniest thing and laugh at each other and my fatz(yes my fatz...) and just tell each other everything. LIKE Amelia has a guy wink wink. Okay no i'm kidding she doesn't LOL She'll kill me if she sees this but i love her so much she'll be nice again. I like how we meet up like only once a month or so but it feels so good every single time

& here are my chubby bunnies K+2!! The bunch that never fail to make me laugh, and laugh at my fatz too. Angst, why everybody laugh at my fatz:( Anyway, seeing them for 3 consecutive weekends really made my month HAHA & they pamper me all the time! Last year, my birthday was at the zoo & they blindfolded me etc etc. & this year, they brought me to see plants at GBTB! But honestly, although it's just plants, it was pretty amazing! I would go back there. & like they say, we don't even have to try it's always a good time (Y) Before that, Leslie brought me to Marmalade Pantry! Been wanting to try that and Riders but honestly, it wasn't fantastic! The ambience was though. & the scenery after was too!! I was QC-ing all the photos that's why my birthday photos are not fully up on FB yet! Hehe. & i'm so thankful for this bunch! It's like the perfect mix of weirdness and i kinda like that. I said that with a glint in my eye!!! HAHA I love how frank i can be with you guys and yes, i love birthdays

& here's with my familyyyyyyyy!
My grandma, brother and aunt. The other aunt + my mum refuses to take photos cause it's late and they look like crap ho ho ho. Not like me, i'm fantabulous *flips hair. HAHA that was so bimbotic. Oh yes, Leslie too! This was the actual day and i'm so happy he can book out everyday now so he came over! Explains the uniform. Anyway, I find myself loving my family so so much now as compared to the past. I care more about them and vice versa. I guess that's just what one realizes when we all grow up. Despite me spending the weekends with Leslie, I can still talk nonstop like a choo train to them. I love telling them everything and even when my mum whatsapp me something evil, I feel so happy. DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I love my grandmama the mosttttt, look at how cute she is in that photo. Without her, I am seriously nothing but a parasite. hahahha I love them

& my dad, WHY DONT I HAVE PICTURES :(
I miss my dad now and then but everytime he comes over, i'm busy. I'm seriously such a brat. But i love him so so much and I feel so bad when I get money from him for driving, for school and for everything. He still showers me with gifts like my wii, my first camera, my roller blades, nintendo etc and for my birthday he got me a super pretty hello kitty Swarovski pen. He knows exactly what i likeeeee :') I don't really show him that I love him but i know deep down he knows. I love him not just because i get all these material items but because he dotes on me so much and I can feel that.. & I wanna dote on him too and earn enough to give him a good life next time^^

Last but not least, my macho boy ^^
 Hi you, thank you for being there all the time :') & this birthday, you planned it so well that it is nothing but perfect. I know you are not the type to plan anything or even think that there's a need to but you did it cause you know I love things like that. Thanks b for always putting me before you and trying to give me everything I need. But you know all I need is you~~~ #cheesy I hate typing out to you on such an open space so I'm gna leave it as that. You'll get your daily dosage of cheeeeesy-ness

Okay, such a touchy feely and long post today. Nights out!! HAHA it's 4am now. Happy Monday everybody!