Monday, August 10, 2009


YAY COOL,

NDP THIS YEAR WAS FUN!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
See, i get to see the parade, pretty up close too!

.
.
.


LOL K IM LAME.
But i thought it would be a fun thing to do, lol!
The mediacorp sign gave me away didnt it.
(okay maybe it didnt)

I TOOK THOSE PHOTOS FROM THE TV,
IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOTEL AT BATAM!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yup, i went to Batam (Waterfront.C) for the weekend!
Pretty much not patriotic huh?
No k! I love Singapore to bits,
i did the Pledge moment there
& watched the entire parade.

LOL am i awesome.

K but batam was fun!
Few pictures here,
cause my html is gone again!!!!
Major annoyance i have to type html myself.

So yup.
PhotobucketPhotobucketSwing!

PhotobucketMummy & I!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketMummy, Brother & Joy!
(Joy's the primary sch aunt if you rmb.)
Was in the pool the day before too!
But no photos cause im in the pool LOL.

& im now five times blacker.
K not sure much times, but still you get the idea.
& note black, not tan.
WHYYYYY AM I SO BLACK:(

PhotobucketPhotobucketIm so cute.

PhotobucketPhotobucketLazing around with the DS & PSP.

While my granduncles & grandaunts play mahjong!
They are my mum's uncles & aunties,
my grandmama's sisters & their husbands.
Make sense?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

K BYE!:D
More on my facebook woohoooo.
Photobucket